*In case of using a GPS navigator, please add the address via dell conserve 50 (arezzo) as final destination and then follow the directions towards pomaio for 2 km.
- take the highway A1 (Milan - Rome)towards Arezzo
- take the exit on A1 to AREZZO
The Badia di Pomaio is located 18 km away from the A1 highway exit to Arezzo.
- Follow the directions towards Arezzo for approximately 8Km
- At the first traffic light follow the indications towards Perugia, Siena and Sansepolcro. At the next roundabouts go straight down.
- At the traffic light go straight and after the overpass turn right and follow the direction towards the city center of Arezzo.
Keep going straight down on the principal route you are driving on.
- at the roundabout in Via Giotto (it is easy to notice a white sculpture) go straight following the directions towards Pantano e Marchionna
You are now driving in Via Raffaello Sanzio. At the end of this street you will reach a roundabout in between Via Corrado Cagli and Via Raffaello sanzio; keep left and afterwards you will encounter a traffic light.
– After the traffic light proceed straight.
– At the STOP sign turn right and after 300 m you will find the sign for Pomaio. Follow these indications for 4 km (the last 2km the journey will be in the woods) without leaving the paved street until you see the gate of the Badia di Pomaio on the right.